top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Is there an application fee?

No, there is no cost to apply

Who has to fill out an application?

All adults who plan on living at the premises must fill out an application

How do I know if I can afford an apartment/house?

Most financial experts agree that housing expenses, including utilities, should not exceed 30% of a person's net income.

The utilities aren't included in my rental unit. Who do I call?

 To set up your electric account, call PPL at 1-800-342-5775.  Most of our properties have gas heat.  To set up your gas account, call UGI Penn Natural Gas at 1-800-276-2722.  Landlords are responsible for informing Williamsport Municipal Water Authority when a new Tenant takes possession.   Your water/sewer bill will begin coming to your residence with no action on your part.

Can I paint my apartment/house?

 Generally, no.  Painting, and any other alterations, may be permitted on a case by case basis.  Any Tenant who makes alterations without getting permission will be charged the expense of restoring the rental unit to its original condition.  

What methods of payment do you accept?

We accept cash, checks, money orders, and bank transfers.  We do not accept credit or debit cards.

Can I get my apartment/house furnished?

While our rental units come unfurnished, we are willing to work with tenants to meet their individual needs.  A contract can be negotiated to include furnishings and other items on a case by case basis.

What do I need to do to get my security deposit back?

1). Give proper notice, per the terms of your lease, that you are moving out

2). Thoroughly clean your apartment/house to restore it to move-in condition (this includes shampooing the carpets)

3). Repair any damages (i.e. holes in walls) that you caused (this does not include regular repairs not caused by your occupancy - i.e. a leaky faucet)

4). If you are responsible for the utilities, a final meter reading will need to be performed by the Water Authority when you move out.  Only Landlords are permitted to order a final meter reading.  The Landlord will pay the final bill, furnish the tenant with a copy of the paid bill, and deduct the bill from the Tenant's security deposit.

Please reload

Still have questions?  Please contact us.
bottom of page